As gynecologists our goal is to provide our patients with the best health care possible. Our gynecologists work together to provide our patients with the latest information, medical diagnosis techniques, and treatment. We listen to our patients' concerns and needs and offer a holistic and well rounded approach to your health care.
Whether you need an annual physical, well-woman check-up, physical or you have a specific need, we are here to help you. Above all, our patients feel completely comfortable and confident knowing that we are not only skilled well trained surgeons but that we have a calm bedside manner to put you at ease.
Our physicans treat a variety of gynecologic conditions, including:
- Breast Disease
- Novasure Uterine Ablation (novasure.com)
- Incisionless tubal sterilization (Essure) (essure.com)
- Infections of the female organs and bladder
- Hormone replacement therapy and Bioidentical Hormones
- Menstrual (bleeding) disorders
- New techniques for management of fibroid tumors and ovarian cysts
- Pelvic pain, endometriosis
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Sexual dysfunction and counseling
- Vulvar and Vaginal Skin and Infection Disorders
- Abnormal pap smears and Colposcopy
- Endometrial biopsy
- Saline sonograms
- Robotic surgery (davincisurgerycommunity.com)
- Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- Family Planning and including Tubal Ligation,
- and Essure Tubal Occlusion
- Uterine Prolaspe
- Nexplanon Birth Control Implants are now available as an office procedure:
- Nexplanon is a hormone-releasing birth control implant for use by women to prevent pregnancy up to 3 years.
- The implant is a flexible plastic rod about the size of a matchstick that contains a progestin
- hormone called etonogestrel. It contains a small amount of barium sulfate so that it can be seen by x-ray and may also contain magnesium stearate. Your healthcare provider will insert the implant just under the skin of your upper arm. You can use a single Nexplanon implant for up to 3 years. Nexplanon does not contain estrogen.
- Contact our office for a consultation to see if Nexplanon is right for you.